E! is the only global, multiplatform brand for all things entertainment, pop culture and lifestyle.
We eat, sleep and breathe pop culture, delivering exclusive breaking news and in-depth celebrity coverage, red carpet livestreams, TV scoop and spoilers, lifestyle trends and tips, and what’s viral now.
E! News’ innovative, original video production capabilities include our Emmy-nominated E! Live 360 red carpet app experience; the first fully-produced weekly show for Snapchat, The Rundown; engaging, informative and fun Instastories on Instagram; and a lineup of studio-based productions created exclusively for Facebook Live with Live From E!, freeSTYLE and So True, So False. Our linear TV shows E! News and Daily Pop air in more than 150 countries, with 110 million viewers worldwide in 26 languages.
E! News has an unparalleled reach across all digital platforms and is the go-to destination to connect with young, influential, trendsetting consumers—anytime, anywhere—on subjects they care about. E! is the No. 1 Red Carpet destination with millennials, W18-49, and 88% of fans are watching LIVE!
The E! News audience is:
• 1.6x more likely to be ad-receptive
• 1.3x more likely to connect with brands on social platforms
• 1.4x more likely to be the first to try new products and services
We’re No. 1 in Social Engagement:
• 726 million: E! Distributed Social Video (October 2019)
• 68 million: E! News Instagram Video (October 2019)
Here’s how our latest monthly stats stack up:
• 1.1 billion: Total digital engagement
• 44 million: Digital platform video views
• 736 million: Video views via Snapchat Discover & Stories, Instagram Stories & Video, and Facebook Live
• 104 million (and counting): Social followers/fans
• 38 million: Multiplatform comScore uniques
• 1 in 4 U.S. adults access E! on one or more platforms and engage with our content across TV, digital and/or social in an average month.